Friday, January 01, 2010

Every day is an opportunity

Wow, we're in 2010, it's like living in the future. Hopefully it will be a good year, I have lots of goals, health, family, poker, economy, happiness in general; living and enjoying every moment.
I finished the year in a bad note pokerwise, I went to play live some 7 hours and won, then came back home at 8 AM and since I could not sleep and was the last day of the month, I decided to try to make it to Gold Status in PokerStars, it was a disastrous decision, since I lost a lot, I shouldn't have played that tired (but I did make it to Gold, lol).

But today it's a new day, a new year indeed and a new opportunity to make things right, but every day is, it does not have to be January 1st to start living a better life and get rid of the old, every day you have that chance, Isn't that wonderful?.
Every day you can do whatever the hell you want and improve yourself and be a better you, the past is gone forever, don't live in the past, don't live in the future either, live here, now !!!!! ....... life is good.

No comments: