Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy, busy, ........ never stop improving

I have been pretty busy with poker, spending a lot of hours studying and playing. I remember I used to study a lot of poker situations but I kind of lost that. I'm glad is coming back, since you should never stop studying, you should never stop improving your game.

Since I'm basically haven't studied and played a lot of poker last 2?3? years, I have to make up a lot. There are too many good players, and so many of them work pretty hard on their game, so, it's a big battle. but I'm happy I'm fighting.

Now lets variance pass and the results will come. I always say to my students that if you're pretty good at something and you have the passion and work pretty hard, success will follow.
I don't know if I'm still good enough, but the passion and the work it's here again, lets see if I can maintain the pace.

No comments: