Saturday, September 16, 2006

WCOOP

Back to poker !!

I'll play most of the events of the WCOOP, the World Championship of Online Poker in PokerStars. There will be 18 tournaments between today and October 1st and hopefully I can play some 12 of them. LOL, this is almost the total number of online tourneys I have played in the last 2 months. Lets see if things change or if I go busto, haha, wish me luck. In this pretty moment I'm playing a satellite to the first event, a $215 Razz tournament; Razz is fun, garbage cards are the nuts !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played in a 36+3 NLHE satellite with you yesterday (Jaysick88). Glad to see we both won seats and that you are back playing again. Good luck in the razz tourney and the rest of the WCOOP.

Anonymous said...

vamos sirio! renacerás de entre las cenizas como el ave fénix :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the WCOOP, I've already heard from a lot of people who've had great success so far. No doubt we'll hear the same from you very soon :)