Friday, October 06, 2006

Another Final table (Party Super Thursday), but meh




3 days in a row with top 10 performances, hope the streak continues. This Party FT was pretty disappointing, because I was one of the chip leaders with 11 left, but lost most of my stack when I played A5d in the big blind and the flop came AA5.
But it's nice to be winning flips again and the occasional suckout does not hurt. I did lose AA-TT in the Stars $150 and AT-A7 in Paradise yesterday though; but the bad luck ratio I think it's coming back to normal; and by normal I mean normal bad luck; I can stand normal bad luck as in my play does not deteriorate. And with some good luck, oh man, the sky is the limit.

1 comment:

AJ "The Triple Threat" Martino said...

Awesome to see you on a nice run, although I know how disappointing it can be to get so close and be denied victory (took 12th out of over 2K players in the Party 40K and won about 300 bucks when first was 9 grand, ugh)

I'm probably hitting Foxwoods this Sunday to try and satellite my way into the 10K Main Event. I'm already planning on the $600 Omaha hi/lo tourney, and with my bankroll withdrawn from the net until things are more clear, I haven't been able to play poker and I'm going crazy!